Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Best Intentions

So I'm the world's worst procrastinator. No seriously. THE worst. I can prove it.





Well let me back up and say I'm the world's worst procrastinator with THE BEST intentions. The perfect example is Christmas Cards. I cannot tell you the hundreds of dollars I have wasted in Christmas cards. I will get nauseous if I think about it too much. But every year I will have these ideas of grandeur, go as far as having the dern things MADE and printed, STUFFED IN THE ENVELOPES and ADDRESSED for crying out loud...and somehow never getting around to sending them. I said I have proof. (Don't tell James.) I have HALF of the Christmas cards from LAST YEAR in my car. Still unsent. Lord forgive me.





I ordered our Christmas cards for THIS year today. They are already ready to be picked up. I vow to do my very best to get them to their rightful owners (by Christmas!!!) and not sit sad and lonely in the pocket behind my driver's seat this year. But just in case....




Merry Christmas from the Cooks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to a very hansome husband and a mom to a gorgeous little girl. I love deeply and am fiercely loyal. I love the Lord and am in the place in my life where He is more real to me than ever. I'm very involved in church and love my crazy, hectic, non-stop life!