Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Drool Alert

I'm sorry. I feel like I have to apologize up front for what I'm about to show you. My friend and fellow foodie, Robin (my inspiration for my new years resolution), sent me this link. People, this is the ultimate food. I don't know if anything more delicious or sinful could ever be created but I have to say, I cannot WAIT to try this. Aaaand I'm salivating. Thanks again, Robin!!

*Very happy P.S.---- It's Girl Scout Cookie Delivery Day!! I have 3 precious boxes sitting beside my desk right now. Beckoning me. I'm totally going to Curves today. I may even open a box on the way... hmmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? Are you kidding me with this stuff!? You're trying to sabotage me, aren't you?

    I hate you. Which, as we know, means I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd leave a post for my name twin. I googled myself to see if my blogs were online and you popped up. You seem charming.
    Anyways, I don't know what prompted me to post a comment, however, I hope you have a great day. :) Erica Cook (heehee)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to a very hansome husband and a mom to a gorgeous little girl. I love deeply and am fiercely loyal. I love the Lord and am in the place in my life where He is more real to me than ever. I'm very involved in church and love my crazy, hectic, non-stop life!